Processing Times of various immigration, Department of Labor, visa bulletin and consulate waiting times:
- USCIS Case Status Enquiries - To find out the current status of a pending application or petition, go to the United State Department of Homeland Security's U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) online case status database, and type in your receipt number, without the dashes.
- USCIS Processing Times - The USCIS also publishes petition/application processing times, categorized by Service Center.
- Visa Priority Dates - An immigrant visa is only available if the priority date is shown as current under the Visa Bulletin. Priority dates are determined by the date of filing of the labor certification in employment-based cases or the immigrant petition in family-based cases.
- Consulate Waiting Times - The Department of State has published Visa Wait Times, categorized by Consulate.
- General USCIS Inquiries - General questions regarding addresses, USCIS appointments, status inquiries, corrections, filing fees, etc. can be addressed to the USCIS National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
- Department of Labor iCert Portal - This website features the Department of Labor's Labor Condition Application (LCA) and Permanent Labor Certification (PERM) online filing systems. It also contains processing times, prevailing wage information and immigration-related FAQs.
For further information regarding immigration law, visit the USCIS Website. The website of the Department of Labor, which has promulgated regulations relating to alien labor certification and labor condition applications, can be visited at http://www.doleta.gov.